Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A little about me...

Hey everyone! My name is Ryanne Dodds, and I'm from Charleston, SC. I have lived in Charleston my whole life, and I don't think I could ever be away for too long. At home, I live with my parents, my two younger brothers, and our three dogs; needless to say, our house can get pretty crazy, but honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love going out in the boat, going to the beach, and being surrounded by friends and family. I'm a junior here at Clemson, majoring in Health Science with a concentration in Pre-professional Health and a minor in Psychology. After graduation, I would like to attend medical school at MUSC and hopefully become a surgeon one day.

Hope ya'll enjoyed learning a little bit about me, and I look forward to getting to know everyone in the class!

No comments:

Post a Comment