Sunday, February 8, 2009

Interview Mistakes

Although I'm sure that there are plenty more mistakes that a person could make during an interview, I agree that these are probably the biggest mistakes. Personally, I have never had a formal interview, but I think that it is important to be aware of the biggest mistakes that a person can make in a job interview. Also, I believe that knowing the biggest mistakes can help me to avoid making them myself when the time comes. In order to be prepared for a job interview, I think that a person should do their research. It is important to be prepared, to practice, and to not be afraid to ask questions or ask for help. Being honest when asked questions and knowledgable on the job position will not only help the interviewer, but it will also make you seem like you are serious about the opportunity, you have done you're research, and you will be able to jump into the job immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment