Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cover Letter Advice

I agree with all of the advice given here. I feel like those who have written the advice have more experience on the topic than most college students, whether it be through an accumulation of knowledge from others’ experience, trial and error, or personal experience. The section on “The Best Use of a Cover Letter” was most useful to me. I think that knowing what to how to use a cover letter to your benefit, knowing what to include in a cover letter and how you could benefit a particular company, is essential. I wasn’t aware that the cover letter should be as specific and personal as they described, so I will definitely be more specific and personal when I write my cover letter for my mock interview in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment