Sunday, March 8, 2009

Presentation and Portfolio

I really enjoyed Erin's presentation on first aid. Being certified in first aid and cpr myself, I feel like it's important for everyone to know the basics. Erin had great information, and I liked that she included demonstrations in her presentation. Like Erin said, you never know when knowledge of first aid, cpr, and the heimlich maneuver might come in handy!

Overall, I haven't really had much experience with online portfolios. I remember going to a presentation about our eportfolios freshman year for CU101, but, honestly, I haven't touched in since then. I should probably hop on that since it's required for graduation and all :) I guess we'll see how the experience goes. In order to ensure that I'm ready for the portfolio draft, I need to start collecting and organizing all of my materials. Since I have already completed my resume, chosen a job description, created an individual presentation, and have written agendas/minutes for groups meetings uploaded onto Blackboard, I need to finish preparing my cover letter and continue to work on my follow-up letter. In addition, my group and I will continue to work on our proposal for Healthy Campus Initiative. Hopefully, I will be prepared after completing these tasks!

No comments:

Post a Comment